





- Blue t-shirt: Maurices
- Green t-shirt: Maurices
- Trouser Jeans: Maurices (previously)
- Oxfords: Payless (previously)
This was my casual outfit for Saint Patrick's Day. I know it's nothing particularly exciting, but I had some errands to run around town, and I went with something a little more subtle. While it was actually a beautiful day out, it was still enough on the chilly side that I went for layered t-shirts. Tomorrow I have a pretty full day, and my wife and I are going out with friends in the evening, and I will hopefully have a post about that next week. And of course, my adorable wife took the pictures for today's post.
I love these colors paired together, Matt! And they look great with (what I can see of :)) your dark hair. Hope you had a great St.Patrick's Day!
ReplyDeleteCute layered tees. Are those the jeans with the bum knee? If so I don't think they look so bad. If not, well you have a lot of really great cut jeans!
ReplyDeleteThese pants are so in! I love the combination you did.
ReplyDeleteKisses xoxoX
What lovely combination! The colors are so absolutely perfect for spring. And I LOVE the dark wash jeans! So flattering!
ReplyDeleteI love a good tee and comfy jeans almost as much as a ball gown (maybe even more, depending on the day). On St. Paddy's Day, I was in a rainforest village called Kuranda. We shared a Guinness with some new friends in honor of the day. I had green on my shoes!
ReplyDelete