Tuesday, August 17, 2010

My first outfit post.


  • Top: Maurices
  • Bottom: Maurices
  • Bracelet: Torrid
  • Purse: Maurices
  • Shoes: Payless
This is my first outfit post, I finally decided to brave it. Who knows if anyone will even read it. As you can see, I'm a big fan of Maurices. It helps that they were one of the first stores I discovered where I could find really cute stuff in my size. I have been branching out. Its funny, I really love dresses and skirts and have a ton of them, and yet I'm making my first post in blue jeans. My wife took the pictures for me.

2 comments:

  1. I used to work at Maurices and so many of my outfit posts are like Maurices ads! It is an awesome store, they've got something that works for everyone.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE Maurices clothes! Nothing wrong with an outfit post looking like one of their ads, their marketing always looks really fun. I have to admit that I used to giggle every time I saw their tag "Our styles are inspired by the girl in everyone, in every size." Thank you for all of your wonderful comments and for being so open-minded :).

    ReplyDelete