


- Top: Walmart
- Skirt: Maurices
- Shoes: Payless
I really love this skirt, and I think the color of the pumps really works well with them. Unfortunately, like so many of my skirts, I have had a hard time figuring out tops that work well with them. This is one of my older shirts, and I picked it out for this outfit because it wasn't horrible, not because I thought it went well. The top came from a late night trip to Walmart because its not always easy shopping for clothes when you're a crossdresser. Its a lot easier now because of my wife's support and online shopping(ugh, but sizing is another matter entirely). A big problem I have with tops is that my shoulders are pretty wide, and once I find a size that fits my shoulders, the rest of the top is just too ill-fitted to wear. My wife was the photographer today.
No comments:
Post a Comment