Saturday, August 28, 2010

This outfit tastes purple.


  • Top: Maurices
  • Capris: Maurices
  • Shoes: Nine West
  • Bag: Target

The end of this week has been a bit rough personally, and its been difficult to take some pictures. I think writing this style diary can be a way to leave some of that other stuff behind. I'm not sure if I can commit to a posting schedule, but I like feedback and I like the idea of posting at least once a week, and interacting with other bloggers. Hopefully I can do better than once a week. I enjoyed putting this outfit together, and I wasn't sure if it would work, but I think it does. My lovely wife took the pictures.

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful top!

    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks! When I saw it in the store, I wasn't sure if I would like it at first, since I wasn't sure how the sleeves would work with my shoulders, but it turned out to be a great look.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes, I love how this outfit turned out! I never know how to wear capris, but I like how you added a fun breezy top and kick@ss pointy toes, and kept the shoes the same color as the bottoms. Great combination :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks!! If you can believe it I used to not like capris or pointy-toe shoes, but now I love them both! The shoes are actually a dark pewter color, so I think they are just absorbing the "color" around them. :)

    ReplyDelete