Thursday, December 23, 2010

Seasons greetings.


  • Tree: Walmart
  • Lights: Walmart
  • Star: Walmart
My wife and I will be spending the next few days visiting with friends and our families and observing the Christmas holidays. And while I will be reading and catching up on blogs here and there, I will be taking a posting break until next week, and posting lightly until after the New Years. I can't thank everyone enough who reads this blog, and thank you for all the wonderful comments you leave! It has really made a huge impact on my life! Rather than an outfit today, I thought I would post our Christmas tree. Our Christmas tree is rather small, but that does make it perfect for the moderate size of the space we live in. Even better, we bought this tree together while we were still dating in college, and so it has a lot of sentimental value to us. But I know many of you celebrate different holidays, or no holidays at all. But no matter the details of what you do or don't celebrate, I wish you the best! Thanks again everyone, see you next week!

17 comments:

  1. Have a great Christmas, Matt! And thanks for the kind words on my last post!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Have a happy Christmas and New Year's!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Have a wonderful Christmas and New Year's - looking forward to even more of your fabulous style in the next year! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Happy Christmas! Happy New Year! Happy Happy! So glad we're buds and looking forward to a million more emails in 2011! :-)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you have a Merry Christmas!

    ReplyDelete
  6. have a very merry christmas to you and your wife!!!
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  7. hope you and yours have a wonderful holiday!
    merry christmas!
    <3mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  8. Merry Christmas, yo! Thanks for all your support, too. :) I'm glad to have you amongst my readers!

    Enjoy your time off from blogging, and Happy New Year too!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hope that you and your wife had a very Merry Christmas and that Santa brought you everything on your wishlist! Looking forward to more posts in 2011.

    ReplyDelete
  10. I hope that you both had a wonderful Christmas weekend, and have a happy new year!

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  11. I find it highly amusing that posted details on your tree and accessories like you would for an outfit post. :)

    Hope you had a wonderful Christmas weekend!

    ReplyDelete
  12. Happy Holidays and best wishes to you, the missus and the rest of your fam!

    Your tree looks fantastic - heck, the BF and I didn't even do a tree this year, though we were tempted by the official Charlie Brown Christmas tree (yeah, the saggy twig with the one ornament) they were selling at Walmart for $19.99!

    ReplyDelete
  13. What a great story behind the tree. Hope you and your wife enjoyed the holiday!

    ReplyDelete
  14. happy Holidays Matt and a very happy new Year !!!
    xXx
    Reva

    ReplyDelete
  15. happy new year dear:) hope its filled with happiness & love:)


    http://inablondeworld.blogspot.com/ check it out if you have time xx

    ReplyDelete
  16. Beautiful tree :))))))

    LOVE
    minnja

    http://minnja.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete