Monday, December 13, 2010

Its too cold for this outfit.


A while back, I saw Ashley of Ashley Getting Dressed post a really cute outfit. It didn't take me long to realize that one of my favorite skirts was really similar to hers, and that I could recreate a very similar outfit for myself. As an added bonus, I realized it would make a great outfit for the blog debut of these camel colored T-strap pumps. And those white blurs in the last two pictures are not a camera malfunction, they're snow! I hope everyone had a great weekend, and of course today's pictures were taken by my beautiful wife.

12 comments:

  1. i love those t-straps. the color is perfect.
    wonderful outfit..the pattern on the skirt is lovely.
    have a wonderful week love and stay warm.
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love those shoes! I've been looking for a pair of nude heels...for a really long time. Lucky you to have found your perfect pair.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have to say that the title of this post made me giggle, since I too dressed in an outfit that wasn't exactly temperature friendly today!
    I do love this outfit those! Those shoes are the cutest! I've been looking for a pair like them :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my word, you are a brave soul for stepping foot outside in that outfit in the SNOW!!! I couldn't do it. It's barely 45 degrees here, not quite snow weather, but I have to bundle up!

    It's a great outfit for spring though! :) Super cute in ANY season, really. And those shoes...oh I want those shoes!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love the pattern on that skirt, but just pantyhose?? Brrr! I'm jealous of your snow, all we've had is rain.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brr! It's very cute!! But makes me feel chilled. I love the t-straps. Veryvery cute. That cardigan is my favorite color ever.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the maroon and blue together a lot!! I may be needing to try that combo soon! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Wow - my rule is the moment snow flies, no more bare legs! I love the colours!

    ReplyDelete
  9. wow what a beautiful color combination! The blue just "pops" so beautifully against the skirt!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Ooo I love the color combo here! I always love finding inspiration from other bloggers! Those shoes are so cute, I would like to have them in my closet!

    ReplyDelete
  11. those shoes are to die for! great pattern on the skirt, too.
    <3mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  12. That skirt is fantastic! And I love it paired with the bright blue and the nude heels! Gorgeous look today!

    ReplyDelete