


- Top: Maurices
- White Skinny Jeans: Torrid
- Shoes: Payless
- Bag: Target
I think fashion rules are more fun when they are broken, but seeing some bloggers talk about "white after labor day" made me want to get in an outfit using my white skinny jeans I got this summer before Labor day. Unfortunately, if this heat keeps up, I certainly won't be starting with fall inspiration as soon as I would like too. I really love these shoes, especially the color, but they are a little too tight at times and I may have to get rid of them. That just means I can buy more shoes to replace them though.
Hey thanks for dropping by my blog and becoming a follower! Made my day! I like your outfit! When I saw the shoes I gasped - gorgeous!
ReplyDeletehttp://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
I think I found your blog via a comment on someone else's blog, but I love your style, so of course I clicked "follow", I'm looking forward to reading more :).
ReplyDeleteThanks for liking the outfit! Payless had those pumps in several colors at the time(I think they were called Hilt from their Fioni brand), and I had to be restrained from buying all the colors.
I need those shoes. I'm just starting to really develop my style and I've decided accessories are really the way to go for me - so while I have a lot of brown/black shoes, I really need more bright ones like those!
ReplyDeleteGotta love Payless!
Thanks for commenting! The styles you post on your blog are great :). I wear a larger size shoe, so when I find something great in my size, the pull is irresistible, but I have a lot of black. I actually need more brown though, but I love bright colors in my shoes and clothes. I seriously need more accessories myself, but I find it hard to get stuff that fits and works with me. Payless is one of the few places I reliably find shoes in my size! Again, thanks for stopping by and commenting!
ReplyDelete