


- Dress: Maurices
- Cardigan: Torrid
- Shoes: Nine West
- Bag: Target
The other day, some friends had a party and invited a makeup consultant to do our colors and makeup. The party was an early summer afternoon to celebrate a birthday, and we all decided to dress up a bit for the party and dinner out after. The party was a lot of fun, and I got some wonderful compliments on the outfit.
classy and feminine!! great look! :D
ReplyDeleteAnimated Confessions
Thanks! That was my hope when I picked out the outfit :). I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I'm glad you liked it!
ReplyDeleteSuper cute, I love how the details go together perfectly :)
ReplyDeleteI have to admit, I had several friends help on this one(it was a big deal, I rarely get out dressed up, and I wanted it to be perfect...), I hope they love seeing all the compliments as much as I do. Thanks so much! :)
ReplyDelete