







- Dress: Maurices
- Belt: Torrid (previously)
- Tights: We Love Colors
- Boots: Payless (previously)
A few months ago, I placed an order from We Love Colors, and while I was really happy with the tights, I have yet to wear them with an outfit here. I know some other bloggers, like Nicole at Coco Maria make really great use of colorful tights, particularly yellow. And the other day, Ashley of Ashley Getting Dressed made some great use too, so I finally broke my own pair out for this outfit.
In other news we had some friends arrange a last minute informal holiday gathering for this weekend, which is a very pleasant surprise. I also want tor remind everyone that I love answering questions, so always feel free to ask away. You can read past question and answers here. I hope everyone has a wonderful weekend. And of course, as usual, my adorable wife took the pictures.
The mixing of colour and print is really nice and not overwhelming at all. I really do need some coloured tights now!
ReplyDeletehttp://red-soledfashionista.blogspot.com/
I'm loving yellow right now...it's so cheerful in contrast with this dreary weather! Unfortunately, the only yellow thing I own is a mustard cardigan. Yellow tights are fun, but I don't know if I could pull them off!
ReplyDeleteI love the big chunky sweater from your last post, too! I've been SO into them lately!
Thanks for your comments and support! Have a fabulous weekend, and enjoy your party!
Wow, where to start. you know I love color so I love your outfit, it is incredible! That dress is just awesome. I love color tights too and have been meaning to try we love colors...I need a pair of yellow and red for sure!
ReplyDeleteWhoa! Great tights. I keep meaning to invest in some bright tights - but so far I've only felt brave enough for patterned ones. That is a really awesome dress. The print is gorgeous.
ReplyDeleteI love the color combo! That dress is a beautiful piece, I love the print! And those tights are just amazing.
ReplyDeleteI like the pop of color here. For me, bold tights are hard to wear but I think a tall boot does something to the look that makes them less central and more of an extra little zing. Did that make sense? :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE THAT BELT!! I've worn yellow tights before and someone asked me if I was sick! You look great Matt!
ReplyDeleteThanks for dressing in spite of the weather! Your outfit is bright and cheery!
ReplyDeleteHave fun this weekend!
You are specially invited to participate in my pearl party! if you'd like, send me a photo of you in your favorite pearls and i will post them all on Tuesday. if u want to post them, too, I'll send them to you as well!
ReplyDeletemy e-mail is either:
retroreva@current.net
smarvel@zoomtown.com
(i'm in mid-switch..........
xXx
Reva
Love that dress. It reminds me of some I saw on alloy.com. At first I thought it WAS the dress there. Those tights are fantastic...loving the yellows family right now! I'm itching to buy that dress! You're not helping my budget lol...
ReplyDeleteLovely bright colours!love the belt.
ReplyDeletehttp://therenaissance-of-inner-fashion.blogspot.com/
GREAT mix of colors! I wish I was brave enough to experiment with colors. It looks like it is really snowing there! Keep warm!
ReplyDeleteCall Me Ishmael
Matt, I love that dress. I think it would cover a multitude of sins on me. However, I can't wear a cute belt like you do, it just doesn't sit right for me. Also love the tights. As always your stylin'
ReplyDeletei love the bold belt and mustard tights! =)
ReplyDeletehttp://pinkchampagnefashion.blogspot.com/
i love the colours of those tights, i hope i can get my own pair soon!
ReplyDeleteLove the bright tights! And it's great to see your hair down, as well!
ReplyDeleteLove that mustard yellow colour!
ReplyDeletexxx Charlie
Enter my Christmas Giveaway!
You are brave and bold Matt! I'm still fretting over my grey tights today so I'm not sure if I can rock this colour!
ReplyDeletexox
I can't tell you how inspirational this post was! I just got some red/pink tights from we love colors today and was totally at a loss for how to wear them, except with copious amounts of black. You've certainly inspired me to try adding even more color to whatever outfit I wear them with!
ReplyDeleteThis is seriously insanely cute. I love the way you added the pop of red and yellow, and the mix of colors in the dress is lovely! The boots break up the color nicely, and that dress honestly fits you perfectly.
Do I detect a hint of snow in these pictures? I think I do! Here's to a white Christmas, if you celebrate!
I've been reluctant to try WLC, because I've yet to find a pair of tights that doesn't fit around my waist like a tourniquet. But those are pretty fabulous looking!
ReplyDelete-Katie
LOVE THIS! amazing color combo. i love this! :)
ReplyDeletexoxo
A_riot
http://thickthreads.blogspot.com/