Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Dots and stripes.


  • Button down: Maurices (previously)
  • Cami: Maurices (buy)
  • Skirt: Maurices (previously)
  • Sandals: Lela Rose for Payless

This post is part of Megan's challenge to show off your stripes. Okay, this is going to have to be super quick: I got slammed a little yesterday and today, and have a lot of non-blog things to do (trust me, I would rather be blogging! :) ). And for all my blogging buddies further to the north... our weather is supposed to get unpleasant later in the week, so please don't hate on the bare legs! And of course, the pictures today were taken by my awesome wife.

26 comments:

  1. I love those shoes! I can't over their fabulousness!

    And I won't hate you for the bare legs - I'm barelegged today. Of course, it's cold here, but I cranked up the thermostat in the apartment just so I could join in on the spring fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. love the pink and red! It's been bare-legged-able in St. Louis for the past few days - I love it! It's supposed to get nasty later on, though (I have the feeling we aren't too far away from each other, geographically speaking :) )

    ReplyDelete
  3. Those red heels are all kinds of fab. Love them! I just bought new clogs/heels from Target today. Will def. show you later. Power through today! You can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Send these shoes here, please! ;)

    Bare legs? Not yet (Germany is a cold, cold place!). :(

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love it! It looks very demure, until you see the shoes, they're stunning.

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is so fabulous! You always blow me away with your classic with a twist outfits. I'm swooning over those heels. It's no wonder - I love Lela Rose's designs.

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love the pattern mixing! You look completely amazing..those shoes! oh my goodness, love them!

    ReplyDelete
  8. those shoes look amazing on your legs.
    wonderful outfit beautiful! ;)
    xoox

    ReplyDelete
  9. I love the red shoes with this outfit! PS Your legs look amazing in them too.

    Shopping and Spreadsheets

    ReplyDelete
  10. agreeing with everyone above! those heels are fab and they are super flattering too. cuuutte!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Really cute top and the shoes are great! I can't go that high, I'd fall right over...lol

    ReplyDelete
  12. Cute dotty cami! :)
    I've also fallen behind with blogging recently and so thought I'd stop by yours and have a peek at what you've been up to!

    Bex

    http://sucker-for-fashion.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  13. Oh, it's a beautiful outfit! I'm a sucker for anything with polka dots.

    xoxo
    Em

    mandemstyle.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  14. Lovely outfit! XOXO, www.NatalyasCloset.com

    ReplyDelete
  15. Your shoes are so fun!

    www.sparklesandstilettos.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  16. those red heels make this! love it!!! so pretty.
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  17. love this outfit! the shoes look great with it. super cute top, love love love polka dots.
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  18. Cool business kinda look! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  19. I miss reading your posts Matt! Hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  20. dude, coo post! thanks a lot this is really cool blog. Dude, read pls this букмекеры ost, i think you would like it.

    ReplyDelete
  21. Oh I'm loving the shoes...

    and the blouse looks gorgeous.

    ReplyDelete
  22. beautiful look- very feminine and clean-cut. <3 www.rubygirlblog.com

    ReplyDelete