



- Cami: Maurices
- Shirt: Maurices
- Pinstripe Skirt: Maurices
- Belt: Torrid
- Shoes: ? via Amazon
Okay, so Sunday ended up being a crazy day, and yesterday I went on a road trip with a friend to a book signing, and now I'm playing catch up today (including comments on other blogs!). Unfortunately, now I'm a little wiped out, and so it would just be for the best if everyone pretends this entry was far more clever and entertaining than it is. Although I have to add, and I know this might be getting old, I'm amazed at how awesome and friendly style bloggers are. There's a lot of personal reasons I decided to do this blog, but it has ended up being about the people. Which surprised me. But it shouldn't, because one of the few things I know is that the best things in life are ALWAYS about the people: making connections, making new friends, finding out how truly special and creative other people are. So having said all that, I still really love questions in the comments, it makes these entries a lot easier for me to write!
The incredibly sweet Jasmine of Tragic Fairy Tales recently gave me The Sunshine Award. I really appreciate this, thank you Jasmine! But now I'm supposed to pass it on to 12 other bloggers. There are so many other great bloggers and other bloggers who already have it, that I would hate to pick favorites or leave someone out, and so I think I will have to pass on that part of the award. Again, thank you Jasmine!
And I would be remiss if I did not mention that my beautiful wife took these pictures (er, except for the picture for the award! ;) ).

My oh my, what a clever and entertaining post you have written!
ReplyDeletehaha, I love those shoes, though!
I swear you have great taste for shape and combining colors! Love that top with those shoes! :)
ReplyDeleteThat top + those shoes = perfection! LOVE this! And of course anything belted makes me happy.
ReplyDeleteYou deserve that award! Yay!
Ashley - Thanks!! I appreciate it! The shoes aren't the nicest pair quality wise, but the color is what made me buy them! :)
ReplyDeleteMeli22 - Thank you! Although if you saw some of the outfits and photos that don't make it on here you might change your mind! :)
Melissa - Thank you so much! I have to admit, it was only recently I truly understood how amazingly awesome belts are. :)
I really do like those shoes. Great colors in the top.
ReplyDeleteThank you!! :)
ReplyDeleteOh my goodness, this outfit is incredible. I need those shoes. Or at least some in that color! I'd wear them with EVERYTHING. Okay, not really because I can't wear heels for more than 5 minutes sans complaining. *Applaud*
ReplyDeleteBelts save my life.
Thanks!!! I definitely could use another pair in this color too! :)
ReplyDeleteCongrats on the award! You definitely deserve it! I love that cami- such a pretty color and pattern! Your shoes are amazing too! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for following my lil ole blog...it led me to find yours! I'm loving your style. Looking forward to reading more!
ReplyDeleteRio - Thank you!!! :)
ReplyDeleteAppGal - You're welcome, your blog is really great too, and I meant to leave a comment, but things got crazy busy and I'm just now catching up! Glad you like my style! Thank you so much for your comment!!! :)
Did we commit a fashion jinx by pretty much wearing the same skirt on the same day? :o)
ReplyDeleteNice outfit. Isn't it amazing how a well-placed belt can define our waist? :)
ReplyDeleteomg i lovvvvvvvve how you wear clothign that flatters your body! and those blue shoes?! AHH to die for!
ReplyDeletexo
lyndsey of hellolyndseyy
thank you for your sweet comments, seriously, they make my day! <3
Lisa - I just now realized that! I also think I borrowed one of your poses too! I hope its not a jinx! You have such a great sense of style, I guess I was just channeling your influence! ;)
ReplyDeleteshybiker - Thanks!
hellolyndsey - Aww, thanks!!! You're way to nice! And you're welcome for the comments! You have a great sense of style and I'm seriously jealous of how you can always find such great stuff thrifting!! :)
Congrats on the award! I agree! Style bloggers are so amazingly sweet and helpful!
ReplyDeleteand again, you've got me drooling over your shoes! they're totally hot!
Thank you so much!!! Shoes are my weakness, and I'm trying to hold back on buying more until I post most of them on here, unless, of course, they're exceptionally cute and on sale... or so cute that they're just a good deal at any price... or... uh... nevermind. :)
ReplyDeleteyou're welcome lol haha i wish i could skipped the part of passing too lol cause i crack my head to decide who to pass it because there are way too many blogs i adore and too many friends i've made , so missing out of anyone wouldn't be so nice
ReplyDeletebut i will try to make it up to those whom i missed out next time
glad u like it
Thank you again!! I always enjoy your posts so much. I thought about who to pass it along to all weekend, and just couldn't decide. I hope you're having a great day! :)
ReplyDeleteThose shoes are gorgeous! And as a lover of the cinched waist, I have to say that the addition of the belt really pulls the look together. Did I mention I love the shoes?
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! They are fun shoes! :)
ReplyDeleteI agree with you that the blogging community is absolutely wonderful. I feel as though I have really gotten to know people in the three months I have been blogging.
ReplyDeleteYour top is beautiful -- I would steal it from you if I could! And your shoes are absolutely fabulous. The colors on my laptop aren't so great --are they blue?
Thank you so much!! I definitely feel like I'm getting to know some people. To be honest, I wasn't really sure how any of this would go, and I am surprised every single day. Yes, the shoes are probably "royal blue" (I love lots of shades of colors, but I'm horrible with their actual names...). :)
ReplyDelete