



- Top: JC Penney
- Skirt: Walmart
- Belt: Torrid
- Green Wedges: Alice + Olivia for Payless
- Bag: Target
- Necklace: Maurices
- Bracelets: Torrid
I got these green wedges a while back, and absolutely love their color and quirkiness, but I've had a horrible time trying to figure out the rest of the outfit to go with them. Until today :). I've decided the problem was that I was never bold enough or funky enough with the rest of the outfit. I usually feel like I have a horrible time making tops work with skirts, even though I love wearing skirts and I rarely tuck in my tops, but I think that worked out too. I'm really happy with this outfit though, and I hope you enjoy it too. I hope everyone enjoys their labor day weekend. I know I'll be away from the blogging enjoying myself. And thanks to my beautiful wife for taking the pictures.
Glad your getting bold!! Your outfit is fantastic! I have a skirt kinda like that from JC Penny! And I think it's sweet your always thanking your wife for taking your pics!
ReplyDeletehttp://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
Thanks! I'm amazed I found that skirt at Walmart, that place will surprise you sometimes. I really appreciate how friendly and accepting everyone here has been. This is actually one of the activities/hobbies we've made into something we do as a couple. My wife enjoys trying to get me to pose and loves taking the pictures, and I like to make sure I always give credit to her for being so wonderful and amazing. :)
ReplyDeleteLOVE that skirt! Wal-Mart?! Really?! And those shoes are awesome. I love this!!!
ReplyDeleteThanks! I think I found the skirt last spring. I love it when people find cute pieces in surprising places. Your blog shows you rocking some awesome finds from Wal-Mart! One of my real-life friends always finds the cutest stuff there too. Thanks again!
ReplyDeleteYeah, definitely would have never guessed that skirt is from Wal-Mart...but then again, I can't remember the last time I've been to a Wally World (they're all in really out of the way places for me around here). Great find!
ReplyDeleteThanks! We really do try to avoid the place, but we have one a few miles from our place, so its impossible to resist at times :).
ReplyDeleteLOVE this whole ensemble. Those shoes are super bold, but you toned them down really well with such a classy outfit. The belt is amazing and I LOVE the skirt. But it's no new news that you look awesome. Everyone beat me to it! ;)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Its so much fun getting dressed and hearing this kinda feedback :).
ReplyDeletewhat a fun way to brighten up an outfit! my favorite color is green!! :)
ReplyDeletelove,
Sherry
Thank you! Green is one of my favorite colors too, and I love wearing it. I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog. :)
ReplyDeleteI LOVE those green wedges!!! And this whole outfit, top to bottom, is so chic!
ReplyDeleteThanks! It was a blast to wear and I felt chic! :)
ReplyDeleteLove the belt and the shoes;)))
ReplyDeletefollow me if u like http://rayabo.blogspot.com/
Thank you, I'm glad you like them! :)
ReplyDeleteThank you for following me. I must admit, I was not expecting your blog- but you have a wonderful sense of fashion and dressing your body, and I love how upfront you are about things :) I am adding you to my blogroll! I would love to know if you wear the outfits out- and where you go! And if you ever read my blog, you will see we both have major love for maurices lol! : )
ReplyDeleteWow! Thanks! :)
ReplyDeleteActually, I found your blog from a link on the Maurices Facebook page which lead me to the whole world of style diaries and fashion bloggers. Mostly I stay at home, but I have a group of friends who are accepting, and a friend recently had a makeup consultant do a makeup consultation/party at their home, and I went out for that. I will, of course, be going out in style for Halloween, but I decided to start a style diary/blog because I hoped it would be an avenue to enjoy fashion. I wanted to be upfront because I am happy being a guy and I don't like lying. I was not entirely how sure people would take me, but the community of fashion bloggers is amazing and the nicest group of people I have ever encountered online.
Hey! I'm new on Blogspot, but i'm open for every opinion!! ;)
ReplyDeleteFashion lover ? Maybe you're gonna like my blog.
See ya ?
xoxo.
D-May.
green is one of the color that i hardly know how to pull off lol
ReplyDeletebut i love it on you and the lime green shoes are simply magnifique
still new in your blog , let me check out the older posts :)
I am Jasmine Nice to know you
Thank you! And thanks for reading my blog, I hope you enjoy it! Nice to meet you too Jasmine
ReplyDeleteI love this whole outfit, all the way down to the shoes. The volume in the skirt is really awesome.
ReplyDeleteCan't wait to see more! :)
Thank you! I love wearing that skirt, its a lot of fun. I can't wait to see more on your blog too!
ReplyDeleteyeah nice to have u as a new friend , welcome on board woot woot ♥ cant wait for your next update
ReplyDeleteThanks! We're having a holiday weekend here, and while I'm trying keep up with the comments and the other bloggers, I'm spending time with family, and hope to resume normal posting tomorrow. :)
ReplyDeleteHi! Thanks for following me! I'm a bit jealous - your outfits look better than mine!!
ReplyDeleteYou're welcome, I liked your style. :) Thanks for reading my blog!
ReplyDelete