


- Halter Dress: Target
- Shrug: Maurices
- Pumps: Payless
I'm back. I hope everyone else had fun on this long weekend(at least for the US). I spent time with my wife and our extended family, and tried to keep up with everyone's blogs. We had beautiful weather with a nice hint of fall in the air all weekend. Its still warm though, so I decided to wear this halter dress with a shrug. It just felt very long weekend/fall in the air to me, and a comfy way to get back to work today. The shoes are also fun and have a little bit of gold piping outlining the top. And of course, my wonderful wife took the pictures. I hope everyone has a great day.
Love the shrug and the ruffled hem of the dress!
ReplyDeleteThank you! I really appreciate all your comments Melissa. Oh, I should have mentioned, I got the dress on clearance for like $10! :)
ReplyDeleteI always love comments! The dress is awesome. Now I want to go find one. So fall..ish:)
ReplyDeleteThanks! Sadly, I got the dress last season. :( I love comments too. I hope you enjoy the rest of my blog! :)
ReplyDeleteI'm so sorry I'm just now stopping by! Thanks for all of your lovely comments... I've been slammed today and now it's tomorrow, or today, but the day after. ANYWAY, I'm just now getting to blog-reading in the middle of the night. I want a shrug like this!!! It's so cute. :) And your nude shoes are the perfect staple. I just ordered some from Target. Okay, well more like 2 or 3 weeks ago and they're STILL not here. Ughh... I digress (can you tell I'm exhaustified?).
ReplyDeleteStates is celebrating Labor Day ? haha we will have long weekend this week too , cause Friday is Hari Raya for our Muslim friends YAY to that
ReplyDeletei love the almost nude color pumps and it goes really well with the dress too
Kimberly - No need to apologize, waking up to new comments in my inbox is great too! :) The shoes actually have a cork print on them. Oh I know the frustration of waiting for shoes I've ordered! I really hate it when UPS decides to try again tomorrow because they were in too much of a hurry to knock loud enough. I can't wait to see your new shoes from Target on your blog. :)
ReplyDeleteJasmine - Yay, any reason to have a 3 day weekend is a good reason! Thanks! I really should wear these shoes more often. :)