Thursday, September 9, 2010

Comfortable Colors.


  • Top: Maurices
  • Cardigan: Old Navy
  • Skinny Jeans: Z. Cavaricci from Torrid
  • Pumps: Payless
  • Necklaces: Maurices
  • Bracelets: Torrid
  • Messenger Bag: Target
  • Bag: Target

It was a rainy day here, so I protested with color. I realize that I have two different bags in this collection of pictures, but I wasn't sure how I felt about the color of the orange'ish one, and then I ended up liking the pose, so I kept it. The rain also cooled things down enough that I broke out the skinny jeans. Unfortunately today is a bit of a hectic busy day, but this outfit is super comfy. The top and the cardigan are really soft and warm and bright, so take that rain.

16 comments:

  1. look at you in skinny jeans! You could totally rock these with flats, I can't believe you wouldn't look bad!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the color play you have going on! Those jeans look great on you and I have shoe envy once more. Have a great day!

    Hugs,
    http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ashley - Thanks! I always feel like my legs look stumpy or my feet look huge (okay, so they ARE huge...), and I keep swapping out shoes, and the heels get higher and higher with each change. :)

    LaToya - Thanks! Hey you inspire plenty of shoe envy on this end too. You have some really great shoes! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Purple and pink with yellow shoes = perfection!!! I love this. So very, very much.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you!! I had a lot of fun putting it all together. :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Jealous! Pretty color combo- and those skinny jeans are fab! I just so happen to have a love-hate relationship with skinnies: I love them, they hate me. I have very pronounced hips, butt, and VERY curvy thighs- therefore skinny jeans are not my best friend if I don't want to call attention to them. Straight legs though, totally different story on my bod ;)

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks!! :) I guess I think skinny jeans can look good on anyone, but finding a pair that fits right seems to be the real challenge. (Whether they are skinny or not...) I think what sold me on skinny jeans was the tucked-in tall boots look, now I love them with all sorts of styles. :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. Love the skinny jeans! I have a hard time finding a flattering pair on me, but these look great on you!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Thank you! I wish you luck finding a flattering pair, I'm sure there's a pair out there though! :)

    ReplyDelete
  10. verrryyyy cute! i love the colours! and the pattern is very flattering on your figure. win!

    xo
    lyndsey of hellolyndseyyy.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  11. Old Navy always has the very best cardigans. I love themmmm! And I love all of these colors- your shoes especially! I've been crushing hard on yellow shoes lately...probably because they are as fabulous as you're proving them to be ;)

    ReplyDelete
  12. lol hey i am glad i did not fall sick :)

    the weather is crazy over here one minute is hot the next its gloomy and here comes the rain again

    love the colors , haha u make me smile when u wrote ' TAKE THAT RAIN '

    haha

    ReplyDelete
  13. maggeygrace - Thanks! Yellow is one of my favorite colors. Actually, they're all my favorites. Thanks for stopping by my blog, I hope you enjoy the rest of it! :)

    Jasmine - Yay, glad you're not sick! Colors are a fun way to protest gloomy days! :)

    ReplyDelete
  14. such a cute necklace. I love funky little accessories to jazz an outfit up. I love your outfit posts they are different but so good. This is great how you've mixed a variety of different colours together and it works really well.

    ellie-jay.blogspot.com

    xx

    ReplyDelete
  15. Thank you! I really need more accessories, but you have to start somewhere! I'm glad you like my outfit posts! :)

    ReplyDelete