Monday, March 21, 2011

First outfit of spring.



Megan of Megan Mae Daily is hosting a challenge this week to showcase your stripes. Since the weather around here has suddenly and dramatically become gorgeous and springy, I decided to go for something simple and suitable for just enjoying the weather. And I while I originally planned to get caught up on some blogging this weekend, the weather was too nice to stay inside, and my cabin fever won out, so we went exploring on the back roads in the countryside on Saturday. I may have found some neat places to do some outfit photos in the future, so I'll just save the details for a later post (hopefully one with pictures! :) ). Oh, and of course, my beautiful wife took the pictures for today's post.

12 comments:

  1. Matt! What a cute spring outfit! Wow, is it warm enough where you're at to be sporting short sleeves and bare legs? Fun!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I almost wore a very similar shirt today! Unfortunately it was in the wash. Too bad - we could have been twins!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cute stripes and I love the sandals! I'm noticing it's impossible to stay home once the dread of winter finally begins to lift. I had to run out today myself just to get out in the sunshine.

    ReplyDelete
  4. So cute! I love the denim skirt..and of course the purple stripes! Glad you got to enjoy some beautiful weather this past weekend :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love that top! And I'm desperate to find a denim skirt. I seriously need to work on that some more.

    Come take a look inside A Working Mom's Closet

    ReplyDelete
  6. that purple/cranberry-ish color looks sooo good with your skin tone! i totally dig the cutouts in the heels too.

    i listed you as one of my 7 Versatile Bloggers in my post today - you have fab style as always!

    ReplyDelete
  7. I love those peeptoes! I wish it was warm enough near me to go out with those and bare legs. Your outfit makes me want it to be spring even more.

    ReplyDelete
  8. very cute! isn't it great to have bare legs again?? and i always love stripes... Tim Burton!
    <3 mode.
    http://modestylist.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  9. You've got your legs out! Jealous! Love the skirt and the stripeyness!

    ReplyDelete
  10. I like the sandals!<3

    ♥ kisses ♥

    http://thrilloftheheel.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  11. cute! love the stripes and the skirt

    xox
    Anita Riot

    ReplyDelete