



- Top: Maurices (previously)
- Cardigan: Old Navy (previously)
- Pants: Torrid (previously)
- Pumps: Isaac Mizrahi for Target (previously)
I'm pretty sure this is the first outfit I have worn on this blog that is completely remixed, and I am slightly embarrassed to realize how many outfit posts there are prior to this one. *sigh*. Also this top really is more of a green, but it always seems to photograph more of a blue. In other news, the last pieces of my halloween costume arrived today, so yay! Yesterday evening I got my order of tights from We Love Colors, which I ordered after reading a review by Louise of the awesome blog Coffee and a Cardigan, one part of that order was Halloween related, but the rest was because how awesome is a place that stocks 51 colors of tights in every size? And of course today's pictures were taken by my beautiful wife!
hi,
ReplyDeleteI see that you love clothes and fashion. I would like to let you know that I opened a brand new shop where there are different kind of shoes, bags, clothes and accessories you people that love to mix and match into your Unique kind of style.
Visit the blog shop:
http://wmstyleblog.blogspot.com
Facebook page shop:
http://www.facebook.com/wmstyle
Click Like on the facebook shop to keep track on our latest updates. We update our products weekly, so it's a must to stay tune!
Also, let the word out and let your friends know about it.
Much Love,
Kitty
Gorgeous tweed trouser!
ReplyDeleteAs for tights, I'm really fond of sock dreams for non-nylon tights. Plus they have free shipping within the US. I'm a sucker for free shipping.
Yay for your Halloween costume! Will we get to see it?!
ReplyDeleteCall Me Ishmael
WM STYLE - Thanks for your comment, but in the future, I would prefer advertisements to be kept more discreet! :)
ReplyDeleteMegan Mae - Thanks!! I will have to check them out too! Free shipping NEVER hurts!!
Pamela - Thank you!! And don't worry, I will totally post the costume! I actually have several Halloween themed posts planned next week, so I hope the actual costume post at the end won't be a letdown! :)
Nice outfit. Very simple and elegant and I absolutely love the shoes :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/
Those pants look so lovely on you!
ReplyDeleteI'm excited to see your Halloween costume! :)
That's a pretty teal color and I love the texture on your pants. Can't wait to see your Halloween costume :)
ReplyDeleteAll Made Up - Thank you!! :)
ReplyDeleteNicole, Coco Maria - Thank you so much!! Next week seems so far away! :)
eek - Thank you!! I hope I haven't built it up too much!! :)
I'm loving your tweed pants, especially with the teal satin top. It's a great mix of colors and textures -- very rich feeling!
ReplyDeleteThe color of your shirt is fantastic! Looks really flattering too. Goes so well with those lovely pants!
ReplyDeleteI've heard all good things about We Love Colors...I need to place an order myself soon! Because I certainly don't have enough tights already...
*sarcasm*
The color of your top is just stunning (and just saying, I would so steal it from you as its one of my favs!)
ReplyDeleteHey, I have a question from my daughter (she's 15 and really just wondering (please don't get offended)
She said" Mom, his clothes are so cool, does his wife get to wear them too?"
So there is a teen question for you.
Thanks for the compliments on my small attempts to try to be more interesting...
Jamie - Thank you!! This is one of my favorite tops, I'm surprised it took me this long to put it on the blog. :)
ReplyDeleteAshley - Thank you so much!! Tights really are great though, and with all the colors... it was hard to hold back, I have to say. :)
Lesa - Thank you!! And I don't get offended by questions at all, in fact I just posted an answer in today's entry! :)