



- Tank: Maurices
- Shrug: Maurices
- Skirt: Maurices
- Belt: Torrid (previously)
- Socks: Target (previously)
- Pumps: Payless

This outfit is part of Melissa's Blogging for Breast Cancer aWEARness challenge. I am seriously running behind on everything today, admittedly, a power outage this morning didn't help. And while I would have loved to write something more interesting, instead I'm writing that I wanted to write something more interesting just so I can get this posted. I did decide that I enjoyed the socks with heels look after trying it once before, so I thought I would try it again for this outfit. I definitely need to get some more socks, but the few times I've been out shopping lately I didn't see anything inspiring. Tomorrow will hopefully be a lot better! And of course, today's pictures were taken by wonderful wife!
You are doing so well on this challenge (I, on the other hand, fell off the wagon almost completely. These past couple of days have been freezing so I wore warm but not pink clothes), I loved your cardi look from the other day and am loving how you wore this plaid skirt. The socks are a great touch to this outfit.
ReplyDeleteWhat a fabulous skirt. Super cute. I love the OTK socks.
ReplyDeletelook at you, looking all cute in your knee highs!
ReplyDeletei love it.
i am really loving knee highs this fall.
it makes the outfit seem a little sweeter.
you look wonderful..good luck with your challenge..!!!
xoox
Apologies for not commenting this week! I've been reading, though! You're doing an incredible job with this challenge. Today is my first real day, actually. You are way hotter in knee-highs than I will ever be. I won't even try 'em! Go you for stepping out of the box!
ReplyDeleteWHAT A GREAT BLOG!!
ReplyDeleteGREAT outfit. The skirt & belt are my favorite!!
<3.
nicoleechelberger.blogspot.com
Killer outfit! Of course, I LOVE the socks with heels. And that plaid skirt creates such a nice vibe with the bright pink top. Hope your day got better and less stressful!
ReplyDeleteYowza! You look AWESOME in this outfit! I love the knee socks. I will definitely be trying out this trend this fall/winter. Sometimes tights are just too much work!
ReplyDeleteGreat belt! I have a really similar one :)
ReplyDeleteMelanie@UnravelledThreads
Ooh, you dared the knee-highs! I tried them once and never left my room - they totally didn't do me any favors!
ReplyDeleteI love this look. So well put together! Good luck finding more socks out there.
ReplyDeletethis is totally like hot school girl. I love knee high socks! Very fun with the pop of pink!
ReplyDeleteElle - Thank you so much!! There is nothing wrong with being warm! :)
ReplyDeleteMegan Mae - Thank you!! I definitely need more OTK socks like this pair! :)
gee - Thanks!! I am totally with you on the knee highs! :)
Sadie's Momma - Thank you!! And no worries about the comments! And you should totally give the knee high socks a try! I can't imagine you wouldn't look great! :)
SoYesterday - Thanks!! I'm glad you like my blog too! :)
Ashley - Thank you!! It wasn't too stressful, just busy. Tomorrow's Friday though, so hey, that makes it better already! :)
AppGal - Thank you so much!! Its definitely a fun trend! :)
Melanie - Thank you!! You have great taste in belts! :)
Lisa - respect the shoes - Thanks!! You didn't leave the room? I'm sure you looked great though! :)
Tiffany - Thank you!! I definitely need the luck! Sadly, its a size problem more than anything. :)
Lori - Thanks!! Haha, I mean, I knew the skirt was that sort of vibe. I really did, but I kept telling myself, "Its not quite school girl", but yeah... I guess I have to admit it is. :)
Lol! Your too funny! I saw this look and though school girl. I love it! Great pop of color with the pink! I hope today goes better for you!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
Love that skirt. Very cute.
ReplyDeleteLaToya - Thanks!! Yeah... *sigh*. At least everyone seems to like it! :)
ReplyDeleteSara - Thank you!! :)
You've definitely got the knee-highs and heels down pat! I'm too chicken to even try. This is a fantastic outfit!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! You should totally give it a try if you want to though! I'm sure you would totally rock it! And its definitely a fun way to bring color and patterns into an outfit! :)
ReplyDelete