



- Top: Maurices
- Blazer: Maurices (previously)
- Pants: Maurices (previously)
- Bracelet: Torrid (previously)
- Pumps: Payless
I'm a little late with my post today, and for that, I apologize. Busy days will get you every time, and I'm keeping it short to not delay the post any longer. Today's outfit is still not a 100% remix, but tomorrow's outfit will be, I think, probably. I think the next time I do a remix challenge I need to include a dress or at least a skirt. I avoided a dress this time, because I was trying to stop myself from picking a pair of shoes for every day of the challenge, and a dress seemed like a way to get in an extra pair of shoes. Oh, I also have to add that Ashley, of the awesome blog Ashley Getting Dressed, posted an outfit yesterday inspired by one of my previous outfits. How cool is that? :) And of course, today's pictures were taken by my lovely wife!
oooh, I love that shade of purple. And those shoes! I am not a 'shoe person'. I own 15 pairs, and only wear like 3 of them. How is it that you have so many shoes I really like, I don't know- I am picky about shoes!! (I guess I am trying to say that you have awesome taste)
ReplyDeleteI swear, I cannot get over the quality of your photos with the new camera! It's incredible. LOVE the silhouette of this outfit. The purple top is fabulous and the shoes.. omg. Like beautiful Edward Cullen vampire lips.
ReplyDeleteYES. I said it.
Wow, those shoes are insane...I don't think there is a Payless near me but are those shoes comfortable? I love the color so much!
ReplyDeleteI love purple but haven't been wearing it very often considering it's hard to find a purple that flatters me. You look great as always, blazers are quickly becoming your thing. :)
That's so cool that someone did an "inspired by" outfit of yours! Congrats!
ReplyDeleteLove the color of your shirt :) And oh my goodness, I didn't even notice until now that I titled my post the same as yours! Silly me!
ReplyDeleteHi Matt. Pop on over and say Hi. I found you through Lesa. i am a 46 yr.old "old hippie" who lost her best friend to AIDS, and who still suffers from my own steroetypical "problems" as well ;)
ReplyDeletetake care!!!!
Retro Reva
revasrags2roses.blogspot.com
considered yourself followed :)
Hooray, I love that you wore purple today! You look amazing as always.
ReplyDeleteOk, best shoes ever!! I love the purple and red mix! I forgot to wear purple today to school, bummer!
ReplyDeleteVery vavavoom shoes! I love them. Also love the red and purple mix. I've got a similar color combo mix in my outfit planner. This makes me excited to wear it!
ReplyDeleteI love the short-sleeved blazer. I have a few in my closet and I love them -- very polished and professional, without being quite as "stuffy" as a blazer with long sleeves. And what a great idea to combine purple and ruby red -- such pretty jewel tones, and they look lovely together.
ReplyDeleteWhat happens if you click your heels twice when wearing these shoes? ; ) Have a great night!
Meli22 - Thank you so much!! When it comes to shoes, I have had to admit I have a problem, I'm trying to do better now though! ;)
ReplyDeleteFashion Momma - Thank you!! Hehe, that is definitely one of the more fun comments I've gotten on this blog! :)
Elle - Thank you so much!! I have trouble fitting blazers, but I do like them, and I really need to wear my other one the blog soon too! As for the shoes, they are very comfy for a pair of heels, but I got them in December 2009 so I don't know if it would be that easy to find them, the style was Kandy Pointed Toe slingback from the Fioni brand. Payless really does have some great looking shoes if you can catch them! :)
Melanie - Thank you!! :)
Nicole, Coca Maria - Thanks!! And you had an excellent post today! I love your title! ;)
RETRO REVA - Thank you so much!! Of course I will stop by! :)
Lisa - Thank you!! :)
Hope - Thank you!! Its okay, I just barely found out about wearing purple in time, and it looks like a lot of people did wear purple today! :)
Megan Mae - Thank you so much!! And yay, red and purple mixes are a lot of fun! :)
Jamie - Thank you!! I would like a longer sleeved blazer too actually, but they are harder to fit, but I do really like this one a lot, and I got on clearance too, so its hard to beat that! Hehe, I will have to click them together twice next time I wear them and find out! ;)
Such an elegant look. I love the short-sleeved blazer :)
ReplyDeletePurple is the color of royalty ! yay i love it and i love the red pump heels too !
ReplyDeletehope everything is well on your side i am looking forward for the weekend !
You know how much I love tie-necks!
ReplyDeleteI am so glad that you like the new tights! I will be doing a feature soon about my personal favorite tights, where to get them, reviews, etc. Can't get enough tights!
eek - Thank you!! I just wish I had a longer sleeved one too! :)
ReplyDeletev a m p i r e - Thank you so much!! Things are great here, and we're definitely looking forward to the weekend! :)
Louise - Thank you!! And that sounds like an awesome feature, I can't wait to read it! :)
ooh that purple blouse is so pretty! I like the blazer open here to show off the blouse's bow and drapey details.
ReplyDeleteLorispeak
Those pumps are to.die! I love them. Now that I work from a home office, I don't find nearly enough opportunities to wear pumps.
ReplyDeleteGreat shoes! Gimme!!!! Ok ok ok, you can keep them. They are fabulous though.
ReplyDeleteCall Me Ishmael
Lori - Thank you!! I had more pictures with the blazer open, but I was a little happier with the lighting and poses in these! I agree though, open is better with this top! :)
ReplyDeleteSara - Thank you so much!! I don't really get out much either, but I do like using my blog as an opportunity to wear them! :)
Pamela - Thanks!! I appreciate it! I'm probably a different size anyway, so its all for the better! These pumps are great though! :)
I adore the top! the purple colour is just so eye catching and really stands out against the rest of the outfit. Oh and awesome shoes - I actually have a nail polish in a very similar shade :)
ReplyDeletehttp://mytopbeautybuys.blogspot.com/
Thank you so much!! That sounds like a great shade of nail polish! :)
ReplyDeletethose shoes are from payless!? I love them- so dorothy from wizzard of oz, in a good way of course!
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Payless usually stocks my size, and they really do have some very cute shoes at times! Its a hard combination to beat! :)
ReplyDeleteThanks for finding us and for your comment! We love to hear from our readers!
ReplyDeleteI'm thrilled to see yet another purple outfit in solidarity out here in StyleNation! The blazer is just fantastic!
Thank you so much!! :)
ReplyDelete