



- Top: Maurices
- Jeans: Maurices
- Kitten Heels: Nine West (here)
This is a simple and comfy outfit I've been thinking about that I wanted to try. The colors remind me of fall, and its finally starting to be cooler in the mornings here. And I need a simple and comfy outfit, today is another no fun day for me. But that's why I have this blog, its a happy creative place, so enough of that! I can't believe all the amazing wonderful people who have come by here and left a comment, but I definitely get a bit tongue tied when trying to figure out what to say. Ashley at Ashley Getting Dressed takes questions in her comments and answers them in the next post, so I think I may give that a try, if anyone wants to ask me something that is! I certainly don't want to talk about things that no one wants to hear about, so this way, I can talk about something only one person wants to hear about instead. :) And of course my awesome wife took the pictures.
Nice outfit! The colors in the top are perfect! Sorry about your no fun day! Glad this blog makes up for it!
ReplyDeleteHugs,
http://achameleonscloset.blogspot.com/
Oooo yeah my dress is purple not blue - lol :)
Perfect fall colors! I love those shoes.
ReplyDeleteYour comment on my post about shopping in other departments made me smile.
You looked like an advertisement from Maurices for a minute lol- very cute!
ReplyDeleteLaToya - Thanks! The blog and comments like yours definitely make up for it! So sorry about getting the color wrong, my laptop is part of the problem today, so I'll blame it on the screen (nothing else is working right either!) Its still a beautiful color! ;)
ReplyDeleteMelissa - Thanks!! Glad I could provide a smile! I always appreciate your comments here so much! :)
Meli22 - Thanks!! I wish! You're too nice! :)
ReplyDeleteMatt- I was being serious lol, this outfit is quintessential Maurices style, and yes you do look good it in :)
ReplyDeleteMeli22 - Thanks so much!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI love, love, love the colors in this outfit-- very fall-esque! Especially those shoes-- that's one area I have such a hard time with is branching out with interestingly colored shoes. I think it's my matchy-matchy brain at work :) This look is fantastic!
ReplyDeleteThank you!! I love trying new and interesting shoe colors! :)
ReplyDeleteGreat shoes--very fall esque!
ReplyDeleteMelanie@UnravelledThreads
Great early fall outfit! Also love anything even remotely tie-dye-ish! :)
ReplyDelete(http://showersofsunflowers.blogspot.com)
Melanie - Thanks!! :)
ReplyDeleteRio - Thank you! Tie dye's are a lot of fun. :)
Hi Matt! I saw that you're a new reader to my blog, and I wanted to thank you for following and commenting both!
ReplyDeleteYou have a fabulous sense of style and kudos to you for following it. Those are some kicking yellow pumps.
Thanks!! And you're welcome too! I saw a drawing of yours on another blog I follow, and your blog looked really neat, so of course I followed it! :)
ReplyDeleteI loveee your yellow shoes! I've been lusting for yellow shoes lately- don't ask me why :) But it probably has something to do with how it looks so great with different clothing- like with yours here!
ReplyDeleteThank you so much!! I hope you find some yellow shoes. You have a wonderful sense of style, and I would love to see what you come up with. :)
ReplyDeleteThis comment has been removed by the author.
ReplyDeletecatching up on your posts, but already I'm totally loving your shoe collection :)
ReplyDeleteThanks!! Wow! Its always fun to have another reader! I'm trying to cut back on the shoe purchases until they all make it on to the blog or the donation bag! :)
ReplyDelete